(Module 1 is a pre-requisite for Module 2. Modules 3 & 4 can be attended anytime).
Allergy & Hypersensitivity
1. Immune System Overview
2. Gell-Coombs Classification of Hypersensitivity Reactions (Types I-IV)
3. The Role of the Gut in Hypersensitivity Etiology
4. The Role of Stress in Hypersensitivity Etiology
5. Applied Kinesiological Testing and Hypersensitivity Reactions
6. History of AK Derived Techniques in Hypersensitivity Treatment
7. Sunshine Six Step Hypersensitivity Protocol
8. Food Hypersensitivity - Including Gluten Hypersensitivity/Celiac disease/Alpha-gal
9. How to Collect Environmental Samples
10. Chemical Hypersensitivity
11. Environmental and Seasonal Hypersensitivities
12. Nutritional Support or Hypersensitivities
Barry Sunshine. All rights reserved.
View on Mobile